Monday 22 July 2024

Our July Guest ...

 Please welcome our JULY guest designer,  AMANDA COX with her delightful take on our TAN/KRAFT with wood veneer challenge this month.


I took inspiration from the cute little bunny in the mood board, and my wood veneer is the hearts and the bunny on the pin.


Hi, I'm Amanda,

I've been scrapbooking for about 20 years but I did have a ten year break, I'm having fun with it again, I'm the mother of 6 boys and grandma of 5. I live in Ipswich, QLD.




Thank you for guesting with us this month Amanda. It has been a real pleasure having you join us.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our TAN/KRAFT with wood veneer challenge - entries close midnight on the last day of the month. We'd love to see your entry - perhaps you could guest design with us too.


No comments: