Friday 22 March 2024

Our March guest ...

 Please welcome our March guest designer, LISA GIBBS with her wonderful take on our Peacock Blue with Bling moodboard challenge.

My inspiration from the moodboard was PEACOCK FEATHERS, CAT AND PEBBLES.


Hi I’m Lisa,

I’m 54, from northern suburbs of Melbourne, I started scrapbooking about 25 years ago, starting with creative memories and have evolved into doing mixed media on LO’s and in an art journal. I’m not sure I have a certain  style I just do whatever I feel at the time. I stopped scrapbooking for about 3years due to mental health illness but picked it back up October 2022 with just doing challenges as that helped me with getting back into the swing of things. I have continued doing this with a few Facebook groups as well as ATC’s.

Thank you for having me showcase my work with being a guest designer it was an honour to be asked.





Thank you so much for guesting with White with 1 this month. It has been lovely having you join in with us.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our March Peacock Blue with Bling challenge - entries close midnight on the 31st of March. We'd love to see your take on this.


No comments: