Sunday 22 October 2023

Our October guest ...

Please welcome our October guest designer, Amanda Hartmann with her simply delightful take on our ORANGE moodboard (with flair) challenge this month.


I added some book paper to the design , inspired by the books in the image prompts.


My name is Amanda Hartmann and I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years! Over the years my style has changed. I have always loved patterned papers but also, I love combining mixed media to create my own backgrounds. Embellishments are my favourite thing to finish a page. Creating the perfect and interesting embellishment cluster is part of my signature style!



Thank you so much for guesting with White with 1 this month. It has been a total pleasure to have you share your talent with us.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this amazing colour.

No comments: