Saturday 22 July 2023

Our July guest ...

  Please welcome our July guest designer, Gail (aka ionabunny), with her simply delightful take on our BROWN moodboard (with tags) challenge this month.



I used a Rubber Dance stencil in the background and Rubber Dance stamps for the owl and sentiments.  I made my title sentiment into a round tag and also included a kraft tag which I pierced and threaded with twine.  There are also a couple of diecut elements either side of the photo of me watching sunset over the fjord.


Hi, my name is Gail aka ionabunny.  I am British and trained as a scientist, but I moved to Norway in 2005 where I keep rabbits and chickens and grow my own vegetables. I also craft with paper and glass.  I found blogland in 2012 and have an active blog.  I help manage an international card exchange called the Card Chain Challenge and am also Design Team Manager for Lost Coast Designs stamps (USA) and Rubber Dance stamps (Germany).  I call my style simple, but seldom clean.  I enjoy mixed media and mixed techniques and trying anything new and mostly make cards, tags, ATC's etc.  Layouts are actually a bit out of my comfort zone, but I have been enjoying following White With 1 and occasionally playing along.  I was surprised and overjoyed when my May layout was picked as admin's choice.  Thanks so much for having me as a guest designer.  I hope you like my interpretation of brown and white with tags.

 My Blog   https://craftynomad.blogspot.no/ 

My FB    https://www.facebook.com/ionab.unny



Thank you so much for guesting with White with 1 this month. It has been a total pleasure to have you join in with us and getting to know more about you.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this amazing colour.

No comments: