Saturday 22 April 2023

Our April guest ...

 We are delighted to welcome our April guest designer,  JACQUIE HAY with her gorgeous take on our RED moodboard challenge this month.




I live in Melbourne Victoria.
I have been scrapbooking for over 20 years.
I have been married for just over 30 years and have three children, a daughter and two sons which I love to scrapbook about. I also love to scrapbook my fur babies.
My favourite things to do are fussy cutting and adding stitching to my layouts.
I am mainly a 12” x 12” layout scrapbooker but I also love to make 6” x 8” mini albums.
Please visit me on my Instagram



So happy you could guest with us this month Jacquie!

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this striking colour.

No comments: