Wednesday 22 March 2023

Our March guest ...

Please welcome our March guest designer, Brandi Jo with her delightful take on our BLUE moodboard challenge this month.


I was inspired by the water, striped umbrella & starfish to go with a beach theme! I used Lunar Paste with a stencil as I don’t have any Gesso in my stash. 

Hi, I’m Brandi! I am a full-time mama, part-time paper crafter! My boys are 4 and 2.5 & full of energy. I wouldn’t have it any other way! 

I am currently loving scrapping single page 12x12 layouts with the occasional double page spread. I’ve been scrapbooking since I was in late Elementary school when my Aunt got me started with 8.5x11 albums to hold my Girl Scouts memories and photos. I quickly moved to 12x12 and have too many albums to count! My husband jokes he’s a little concerned about what it’s gonna look like years from now, especially having so many photos of the boys to scrap! 

I love using sketches or other design prompts to get started. My favorite part of the process is definitely picking colors and mixing and matching papers and embellishments to create the perfect combo! I’ve been really branching out and love trying new ideas with mixed media. Stenciling is my go-to! Some of my favorite manufacturers right now are Carta Bella, Echo Park, PinkFresh Studio, Vicki Boutin, Cocoa Vanilla Studio and Simple Stories. Happy scrapping! 

I share my layouts on Instagram - scrappy.boymama 



Wonderful to have you guesting with us this month Brandi. it's been a pleasure.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this colour.


No comments: