Thursday 22 September 2022

Our September guest ...

Please welcome our September guest designer, Natalie Donoghue with her delightful take on our purple moodboard challenge this month.


Inspired by the books , dragonflies and gems.

Hi I’m Natalie or Nat to my friends. 

I was double excited to be asked to be this months guest designer for two reasons - 1)  just being asked and 2) finding out the colour is purple (my second favourite colour).

I have been scrapbooking and card making for a number of years now and find it a rewarding and relaxing hobby!

Most recently I have really been exploring art journaling and using a lot of multi media on my pages. I really enjoy repurposing items to use such as dress labels, tags, tissue paper and gift wrap. I don’t have favourite suppliers or items, that changes depending on the day!



Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Natalie, it's been wonderful having you join us.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this colour.

No comments: