Sunday 22 December 2019

Our December guest and our 2020 team ...

Please welcome Heidi Moniz (USA) as our guest designer for December, with her wonderful layout based on our colour scheme and sketch for this month.


We hope you like our inclusion of a sketch courtesy of PageMaps to help inspire you further. You don't have to use this to put in an entry but we'd love it if you do :)

Courtesy of PAGE MAPS



Hi everyone! My name is Heidi and I live in Orange County in sunny Southern California. I live with my husband and 2 kitties Jupiter and Europa.

I started scrapbooking almost 20 years ago when it was offered as an elective at my high school (can you believe it?!) and I haven’t stopped since. My favorite way to create a page is to start with a sketch and a color palette and then pull everything from my stash in those colors. I never know what I’ll end up using on a layout. I have lots of hobbies like yoga, reading books and video games, but I love the creative outlet that scrapbooking provides me.  It allows me to connect with my memories on a more meaningful level than just scrolling through my phone.

Thank you so much for having me at White with 1 as this month’s guest designer. 

You can see more of my work at my blog http://www.thescrapattack.com/.



Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Heidi. It has been lovely to have you guest with us. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



From all of us to all of you - we wish you a wonderful Christmas and are pleased to announce we will be back with more fun and challenges in the new year.



Please welcome our new incoming team for 2020 ...

Annemarie Caister (New Zealand)

Jane Taylor (England UK)


Julie Schinkel (Australia)


Laurie Leahey (USA)


Theresa Kamp (Australia)


Toni Herron (Australia)


with our delightful returning members ...

Brenda Caldow (Australia)

Emma Zapponne (Australia)

Tracey Campbell (Australia)

We bid farewell to these wonderful ladies and thank them all so very much for being part of our team this year.

 We wish you well wherever your creative journey may take you ...

Tanya Heritage (Australia)

Guylaine Seyer (Canada)

Maria Jolly (New Zealand)

Heidi Williams (Australia)

Lisa Marie Watling (South Africa)

Natsuko Suzuki (Japan)

Thank you to our amazing sponsors this year - we certainly could not have done this without you.





















There is still time to play along with our December Christmas Green challenge - entries close New Years Eve so if you do find some spare time in between eating those Christmas leftovers we would love to see your entry.

Please stay safe over the break and enjoy time with your family and friends - our first challenge will go live on the 8th of January, 2020 !!

No comments: