Tuesday 22 October 2019

Our October guest ...

Please welcome Vicki Parker (NZ) as our guest designer for October, with her gorgeous layout based on our happy colour scheme this month.


We hope you like our inclusion of a sketch courtesy of PageMaps to help inspire you further. You don't have to use this to put in an entry but we'd love it if you do :)

Courtesy of  PAGE MAPS



My name is Vicki Parker and I'm very excited to be this months Guest Designer for White With 1.  I live in Kaiapoi, New Zealand and am a mum to three and "Nana Bickie" to a very active 2 year old grandson with another grandchild due in February 2020.

I have been scrapbooking for around 15 years and tried all sorts of other types of crafts but scrapbooking is the one that has stuck.  I think I am most comfortable with using sketches as a starting point on a white background, and getting out my sprays, gesso and stencils.   Am slowly getting more into the card making and using up my stash in the process.

I look forward to seeing all your "Citrus" entries this month.



Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Vicki.  We have been delighted to have you with us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: