Monday 22 April 2019

Our April Guest ...

Please welcome as our guest designer for April, Val Vhorpe from South Africa with her delightful layout based on our PRETTY IN PINK colour and sketch.

Courtesy of  PAGE MAPS




My name is Val Thorpe and I am from Johannesburg in South Africa and I have been crafting for most of my life in one form or another. I started cardmaking about 15 years ago then got into scrapbooking and of all the crafts I have ever done this in the one that has kept me hooked. I have a beautiful studio and spend most days in there playing.

I am so happy to be Guest Designing here at White with 1 and if you would like to see more of my work you can find me here….

BLOG:

INSTAGRAM:





Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Val and showcasing your gorgeous work. 


Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.


No comments: