Monday 15 April 2019

March winners ...

Thank you to everyone who played along with our March challenge using ROYAL BLUE and our mood board.  All your pages were just amazing !


This month our prizes are ..

Our RANDOM DRAW winner will receive a delightful prize pack courtesy of White..with 1. This is open to all entrants so anyone could be a winner.


and our winner is ...


#2 TONI HERRON

One lucky AUSTRALIAN / NEW ZEALAND entrant will receive a prize from our monthly sponsor.  The winner of this wonderful prize will be chosen by creative team vote.

Our sponsor this month is ...


"Hi,  I am Jodi, Owner/Designer at Corbett Creations Wood Veneers.  My laser cutting business came about because I would be constantly frustrated that I couldn't find the perfect title or embellishment to finish off layouts, projects or gifts.  I would then spend far too long trying to create the perfect embellishment and would sometimes rope my husband in to help me with all this cool tools in the man shed!  He has a love for wood also and together we purchased our laser.  I love being able to design and cut the perfect piece for someone to finish telling their story - the perfect title, the hard to find themed embellishment, a custom piece for the home or a meaningful gift, really makes me feel so happy because I know that their search is over and they have the perfect piece that they desired.  I love to create in wood, chipboard, cardstock, paper and acrylic with so many different mediums I can create so many embellishments and titles - the possibilities are endless.

Good luck with your entries in the challenge, I look forward to seeing everyone's work.


and our winner is ...

#6 TRACEY K

 Our INTERNATIONAL voted winner will be given the opportunity of guesting with us next month.  

and our winner is ...

#16 LAURIE L (USA)

and just because I can I am going to introduce a special ADMIN CHOICE PRIZE each month with a small RAK just from me.  

The winner this month is ...

#17 LOUISE TRUDEAU
I really loved how Louise captured the misty quality of the photograph with her created background.

Congratulations to all the winners. Can you all please contact me via email (www1scrapblog@gmail.com) to claim your prize.  Please remember it is the winners responsibility to claim their prize and provide postal details.  You have until the announcement of the winners in the next month to do so.

You still have lots of time left to enter our challenge this month. We'd love to see what you can do with this colour combination. A gentle reminder - to be eligible for our prizes you may combine our challenge with a sketch challenge only - no other combining will be accepted.

No comments: