Saturday 1 November 2014

A sunshine filled challenge colour - November at WW1

Its spring here in the Southern Hemisphere right now and its starting to warm up. The moment I saw this colour I KNEW it would be one that would invoke all sorts of sunshine filled, happy and fun memories for all those that use it!.. that sure seems to be the case with the Creative Team and I cant wait to see what you do with it as well! 

 

This month we are proudly partnering with ….

molossiMollosi who have very kindly offered a $20 Voucher for one of this months winners… so be sure to enter.

Molossi are both WHOLESALERS & RETAILERS offering CUSTOM CUT MDF & ACRYLIC along with Chipboard products.

BLOG: http://www.molossi.com.au/                   Facebook Link



and now for this months challenge! ..

 ww1 freesia

The Creative Team have also been lucky enough to have some amazing flair buttons created using our Freesia colour for this month from Funky Flair Studio. Each Creative Team member received 1x chevron and 1x feather buttons.

Eve has an amazing and diverse range of flair buttons in her Facebook store and has created a stock of the same flairs that the CT used for you to purchase as well - you can find the link to them here.

10660722_714863311930068_1776491616_n

And here are the WW1 Teams creations for this month:

Amanda Baldwin
amanda

Lisa Oxley
lisa oxley


Rikki Graziani 
rikki


Tracey Lea Henly
tracey lea henly

Natalie May
nat may


Katie Howard
katie howard


Janet Bott
ww1_freesia_nov2014

Lizzy Crust
lizzy

Naomi Cox
naomi

Marelle Jackman
marelle

Heidi Barclay
heidi

Nicole Doinon
Nicole

Tania Ridgwell
tania

Sandra Wallace
sandra wallace

International Guest Designer
Celie – France
Celi - France - Guest CT

I have been scrapping since 2007, at the beginning it was a hobby like so many others but since 2010 it has become all consuming passion.  I live with my darling Fred and we have twins girls 2 ½ years and another that is 11. I do a little of everything in scrap but I have a preference for pages and mini-albums. Mostly I scrapbook my daughters or my little cousin.  My favorite colour is definitely scrap pink in all shades of pastel to neon.  What inspires me the most for my scrapbooking are my daughters, I also like to spend hours watching pinterest galleries where I find the colours, that inspire me. I live in a tiny village in southern Ardèche western France. A little paradise in the countryside.
You can see my blog here: http://celyscrap.over-blog.com/



Please ensure you use the link to the actual BLOG POST for your entry and use your name and country..ie. Janet Bott (AUS)


1 comment:

Sizzix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.