Thursday 21 October 2010

Please Welcome to the WW1 CT CATHY CAFUN..

Cathy Cafun

Hi, my name is Cathy Cafun. I live in sunny Brisbane with my husband Yves of 25 years and 2 teenage children Luke and Brittany. I have been scrapping for about 6 years now and just LOVE it. I have tried many crafts over the years but once I was introduced to scrapbooking by a friend, that was it for me, I had found my passion and I have been hooked ever since.

I don’t think I have a particular style, but I do love mixing lots of different patterned papers together and trying out different techniques. I find browsing blogs, online galleries & mags a great source of inspiration and have a growing addiction to challenge sites as they are a great way to get you out of your comfort zone and think outside the box. There are so many awe-inspiring scrappers on these sites and I love looking at all their fabulous work and finding new and creative ideas to get the juices flowing.

I am so thrilled to be part of the WW1 Creative Team and work with a group of such amazing, talented scrappers. Looking forward to getting creative with the challenges and I can’t wait to see how everyone is inspired by them!!

6 comments:

Sonya said...

Hi Cathy. Well done on making the team. looking forward to lots of wonderful inspiration from you all :-)

Unknown said...

YAY!!!!!!! So excited that you are part of the team!! Love your work Cathy!! Look foward to see what you create for the challenges!! :)

CONGRATS!!!!

xo

Sherry's Creations said...

yay Cathy, looking forward to seeing your creations! :-)

Melissa Hortin said...

Yay!! Congrats Cathy. Look forward to seeing more of your fab work. Mel xxx

Giovanna Scott said...

Congrats Cathy. Have loved your high-contrast style and can't wait to see more on WW1.

Jasmine S said...

WTG Cathy. very excited for you and cant wait to see more of your creations. Enjoy!