Friday 22 October 2010

Please Welcome MICHELLE FOWLER to the WW1 Creative Team…

michelle fowler-1

Hi My name is Michelle Fowler but, most people call me Shell and I live in beautiful sunny Brisbane, Australia.

I'm lucky enough to have the best job in the whole wide world, being a SAHM to my 2 gorgeous little boys and wife to a wonderful and supportive husband.

I have always been crafty and have tried my hand at lots of different creative hobbies but my absolute favourite is Scrapbooking so much so that at times its been described as an obsession.

I love the 'me' time it allows and all the wonderful friendships that I've made through the scrapbooking community.

I find it hard to define my style as its always evolving but other people have described my lay outs as clean and bright.

I'm really excited to be embarking on my new adventure with White with 1 and I'm so happy and honored to be included in such a fantastic team.

9 comments:

Leanne J said...

yay yay yay.. woot woot Shell.

Unknown said...

CONGRATS Shell!!! Looking forward to seeing your gorgeous creations!! :) xo

Sherry's Creations said...

Congrats Michelle yay :-)

Cathy said...

Congrats Shell!! Can't wait to see your fabulous creations! :)

Lisa Amiet said...

YAY!!! Congrats Shell xoxo

Chloe said...

Congrats Shell!!!!!! YAY :-) can't wait to see what you create :-)

Kim said...

YEAH YEAH YEAH, so excited for you Shell CONGRATS!!!!!!

Giovanna Scott said...

Congratulations Shell. Look forward to seeing your inspiring work on WW1.

Jasmine S said...

Well done Shell. Much deserved and look forward to seeing more of your creations.