Tuesday 22 October 2024

Our October guest ...

 Please welcome our October guest designer,  JANE LIESHOUT with her delightful take on our PINK with stitching challenge this month.

CRITERIA - Please use stitching on your layout


Inspired by the roses! Picture taken early this year in the Christchurch botanic Gardens. Blanket stitched around the title piece - and there is rub on stitching under the word STOP, not sure if that's cheating :) !


Hello, my name is Jane Lieshout, I live with my husband and one of my two adult children in Wellington, New Zealand. I've been scrapbooking off and on for about 18 years, I started when we were living in Australia and I was looking for a hobby when my kids started school and we had so many photos of them!



Thank you so very much for guesting with us this month Jane. It has been lovely having you join us in October.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our PINK with stitching colour challenge - entries close midnight on the last day of the month. We'd love to see your entry and don't forget stitching can be as simple or as complicated as you want to make it - sew on a button, add in some faux stitching, use rub-ons or stamps or get out the needle and thread and go to town - it's totally up to you.



No comments: