Sunday 22 September 2024

Our September guest ...

Please welcome our September guest designer, JAIMIE RAMSEY with her gorgeous take on our ORANGE with stamping challenge this month.

CRITERIA - Please use stamping on your layout


Inspired by the flames and with added stamping to the page.


I’m a scrapbooker (of twenty years) cardmaker, mixed media dabbler and mini album maker. My work features my family, friends, pets and everyday life. I love all sorts of scrapbooking from clean and simple to layered and technique based. Papercrafting is a true love and it brings me so much joy. I’m always learning and am so very thankful for the amazing friends and community it has given me. Crafty people are the best!

Find me on Facebook at Pieces of me 


Thank you so very much for guesting with us this month Jaimie. It has been a real pleasure having you with us.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our ORANGE with stamping colour challenge - entries close midnight on the last day of the month. We'd love to see your entry and don't forget we are doing a combined challenge with Soul Scrappers Challenges for double the chance of a win so please remember to put in your entry there as well. 


No comments: