Tuesday 20 August 2024

Our August guest ...

 Please welcome our August guest designer, CAROLYN R WARRAN with her fantastic take on our  Slate Grey with a splash of another colour challenge this month.

My inspiration for this layout came from a number of the moodboard elements. The shoes was my pop of colour. My background was a bokeh technique I learnt on a FNL with Vicki Boutin and the background circles were from the spiky balls on the moodboard, lastly the stormy beach in my pic reminded me of the dark and stormy element of the moodboard.



My name is Carolyn and I live on the north coast of NSW. I’ve been scrapping for more than 20 years now. My favourite brands are Cocoa Vanilla, Vicky Boutin and 49 &Market. I take a lot of inspiration from sketches and Scrap lifting other talented scrappers mainly on Pinterest. I love a good challenge. And I love scrapping at retreats and crop days where I can catch up with my wonderful scrappy friends.



Thank you so very much for guesting with us this month Carolyn. It has been a delight having you join in with us.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our Slate Grey with a splash of another colour challenge - entries close midnight on the last day of the month. We'd love to see your entry - what colour will you add to the Slate Grey?

No comments: