Wednesday 22 November 2023

Our November guest ...

 Please welcome our November guest designer, Sharon Ettwell with her wonderful take on our GREEN moodboard (with spray ink) challenge this month.



I took my inspiration from the beautiful greenery pictured and also the Paint tins with all the different sizes. 

I have used Distress Oxide Spray in twisted citron, mowed lawn, forest moss, using the smooshing technique, then stamped my branches of leaves then fussy cut them out. I also used the twisted citron straight from the bottle for my splatters.

Hello,

My name is Sharon Ettwell and I have been Scrapbooking for almost 20 years, I also love mix media and art journalling.

My Husband Wayne and I have been married for 47 years and we have one Son, a lovely Daughter-in-law and two gorgeous Grand-Daughters, all of whom are the stars of my layouts.

 



Thank you so much for guesting with White with 1 this month. It has been lovely having you join us this month.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this amazing colour.

No comments: