Tuesday 22 August 2023

Our August guest ...

 Please welcome our August guest designer, Melissa Venturi, with her sweet take on our YELLOW moodboard (with stamping) challenge this month.

Thankyou for the opportunity to guest design for the August Monthly Challenge!! I was instantly drawn to the light bulbs with the flowers on the mood board!! When I saw it was yellow this month I knew the photo that I wanted to use and the light bulb die to go with it!! Also the circular shape of the glasses made me think of getting into my stash for some buttons!! The “Use This” is stamping which I did some faint yellow texture stamping behind my clusters and also the bigger flowers you can see. I am not a huge stamper but I really love the extra layer it gave to my clusters.

This photo is of my eldest son Soren, who is now 15!!

I hope this inspires you to have a go this month!!


Hi everyone, I work in admin at the Beaudesert Hospital, in the maternity unit at the moment and loving it! I love to create scrapbooking pages, cards and mini albums. When I scrapbook I like to keep my layouts quite flat. I have four children so I have plenty of photos for scrapbooking but I don’t have room for hundreds of albums (not until the kids leave home anyway!)




So pleased to have you guesting with us this month Melissa.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this gorgeous, bright and happy colour.

No comments: