Monday 22 May 2023

Our May guest ...

 We are super pleased to have Dale Tiernan as our May guest designer with her gorgeous take on our MINT moodboard challenge this month.


As I’m working on my Borneo holiday album, I chose two photos that had the mood board colour in them.

 I immediately saw the chevron pattern and knew that I wanted to use that. The patterned paper I chose reminded me of the picture of the pencils. It also had words written on it.

I also added two different mint butterflies. Plus, I added two types of stitching. One is machine stitching on the patterned paper and the other is faux stitching using pen.


My name is Dale Tiernan. I’m from Western Australia, where I live with my husband. We have two adult sons.

I’ve been scrapbooking since I was a child. I took it up again as an adult in 2003. I taught it with Creative Memories for a while whilst my children were small.

I love the memory keeping aspect of it, but also I love being creative. I also make cards and sometimes do off the page items.

I have a blog which you can take a look at:

http://daleys-dailies.blogspot.com/

and Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/daletiernan/



Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Dale.

There is still plenty of time to join in with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this gorgeous colour.

No comments: