Tuesday 22 November 2022

Our November guest ...

Please welcome our November guest designer, Debra Metcalfe with her gorgeous take on our teal moodboard challenge this month.



Hi I’m Debra and I live in Camden NSW, I have 1 daughter and 2 granddaughters, who are my scrapping muses.
I was thrilled to be asked to be the guest designer this month, love the teal theme and I was inspired by the butterflies and I had the perfect photo to go with it. 
I have been scrapping for about 20 years, I started with Creative Memories.
Needless to say my style has evolved over the years, I don’t have any particular style but I do love mixed media & shabby chic & a bit of steampunk.



Wonderful to have you guesting with us durimg November Debra. it's been lovely having you join us.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this colour.

No comments: