Saturday 22 October 2022

Our October guest ...

 Please welcome our October guest designer, Stephanie Robinson with her brilliant take on our green moodboard challenge this month.


I was inspired by the crayons, the umbrellas, the plants and the lime.


My name is Stephanie, living in Sweden.

Thanks a lot for the chance to be a guest this month. Please join the green moodboard, it was really fun to make.

I started with this hobby in 2009 and I love it!

This year I decided to try to make one layout/month. I loved it so much so it has been 90 projects this year!🤣😍


My insta is https://www.instagram.com/stephiskapar/


Take care out there!

Hugs Stephi




Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Stephanie, it's been a total pleasure having you join in with us.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your take using this colour.

No comments: