Monday 22 August 2022

Our August Guest ...

 Please welcome our August guest designer, Lisa Kynaston, with her gorgeous take on our yellow moodboard challenge this month.

I have taken inspiration from the flowers, the Vintage print pages and aged paint. I have created a vintage style layout and aged and distressed the paper with a mustard & vintage ink pad.

Hi, My name is Lisa Kynaston, I have been scrapbooking for at least 20 years. I live in Hervey Bay, QLD, Australia. I mainly use pre-digital photos from the 90's but I have been doing more recently with printed digital photos of my grandchildren and also some older vintage photos. My style is evolving and changing all the time and I love to give anything a go and love using my stash and scraps. 

I have a page on Facebook "Scrapbook Layouts by Lisa" and a lot of my older designs are on Pinterest.


Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Lisa, so happy you could join us.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your entry.

No comments: