Wednesday 22 June 2022

Our June guest ...

Please welcome our June guest designer, Jessica Fischer (USA), with her gorgeous take on our ORANGE moodboard challenge this month.








I live in Denver, NC but was raised near Pittsburgh, PA. I picked up scrapbooking as a hobby in 2014. Then, in 2015, I decided to try mixed media and loved it! I was part of the Scraps of Darkness DT and the Blue Fern Studios DT. At the beginning of 2019 I needed to take a break from my artwork, but I recently started again after relocating my art studio. It’s good to be back!


Blog:

mixedmediamemories.blogspot.com


Facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/jessica.r.fischer22


YouTube Playlist (My Video Tutorials):

www.youtube.com/user/jessicajrf22ify





Thank you so much for guesting with us this month Jessica and sharing your beautiful work.

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your entry.

No comments: