Sunday 22 May 2022

Our May guest ...

  Please welcome our May guest designer, Sharon Bishop, with her delightful take on our BLUE moodboard challenge this month.

Inspired by the blue hair!


Hi!  My name is Shazza.  I live in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia!  I have three older children and one Granddaughter "Skyla" who is the subject of a lot of my scrap pages.  I have been scrapping for about fifteen years and love challenges!  My own style has developed over time as I love adding stitching, paper piercing or stitched fabric items to my pages.  I am grateful to have the opportunity to guest design this month.

http://shazzacraft.blogspot.com/


Thank you so much for guesting with us this month.  Always love seeing your (sometimes) quirky pages!

There is still plenty of time to play along with our challenge this month - we'd love to see your entry.

No comments: