Friday 22 April 2022

Our April guest ...

 Please welcome our April guest designer, Maureen Woodwith her take on our RED moodboard challenge this month.



 I have taken my inspiration from the sequins on the dress and the lace on the dress. The squares on the telephone box and the lamp post, add some stencil work for the grid lines.


My name is Maureen Wood, I live in Logan Queensland.  I am retired wife of a husband who doesn't mind my hobby. Mother of three, grandmother of 7 and great grandmother of 3 plus one due any day.

I took up scrapbooking full time when I retired 6 years ago. But have been scrapping for at least 20 years.
I also have a love of cardmaking and fancy fold cards.  My style is simple just love to use paper. I am not much of a multimedia person but will do a little stencil work sometimes.

I have my own blog:

Thank you so much for guesting with us 

There is still plenty of time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.

No comments: