Saturday 22 January 2022

Our December/January guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer, Polly Libbywith her gorgeous take on our challenge for December/January. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.

"I love red and white and found this the perfect opportunity to showcase some of my Christmas decorations.  Lots of snowflakes were added to match the theme as well as the snowman and tree die cuts."


"Hi!  My name is Polly and I live in sunny North Carolina with my two poodle-mix pups, Sadie & Chloe.  They are the focus on many of my scrapbook layouts these days.

Paper crafting has been my creative outlet for many years.  Layouts and card-making are my favorites and I also donate many cards to various organizations each month, and find this so rewarding.

Thank you for the opportunity to be guest designer at White with One this month and I hope you enjoy my layout."



Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.




No comments: