Friday 22 October 2021

Our October guest ...

Please welcome our wonderful October guest designer, Laura Rumblewith her fantastic take on our challenge this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.


I'm Laura Rumble and I'm so happy to be guesting this month!  I've been scrapping for 15+ years as I find it very therapeutic. I have fairly severe chronic M.E./C.F.S and am housebound so crafting (when my body allows) keeps me sane!

I have flipped, rotated and cropped the October sketch. Here's what I worked from...


And this is how it turned out...


I loved working with teal, I must do it more often!  When I'm not going for white with one, I'm usually going for white with ROYGBIV!  Here are a couple of my recent favourites...



If you're interested in following me I'm @laurarumblecrafts on Instagram 

Thank you so much for guesting with us this month. It has been lovely having you join in with us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.

No comments: