Thursday 22 July 2021

Our July guest ...

 Please welcome our very special guest designer, Leanne Sue Tinwith her beautiful layout for our challenge this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.

Introducing ....


CRITERIA - Please use at least one of the following items from the moodboard:
Frames - Stars - Ink


Hello everyone, my name is Leanne Sue Tin.

I am married and have two children. I have been an avid crafter for many years. I started my venture with paper crafts back in the early 1980’s when I brought my very first rubber stamp. Needless to say I now have shelves full of rubber stamps.  I enjoy card making & scrapbooking. I have had the privilege of teaching, being published and have also been on a few design teams, all because of my love for paper crafts.

I would like to thank Jane & the design team from White with 1 for the opportunity of being this month’s guest designer. 

Blog: 
http://letscreatethelittlethings.blogspot.com/



Thank you so much for being our guest designer this month. It has been delightful having you join us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.


No comments: