Tuesday 22 June 2021

Our June guest ...

Please welcome our very special guest designer, Petra Myriewith her fantastic take on our challenge this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.

Introducing ....


We hope you like our sketch courtesy of PageMaps to help inspire you further. You MUST use this to put in an entry but please feel free to rotate, flip, change out photo sizes - just so long as we can see the basic premise of this sketch in your entry.



Hello...

My name is Petra and I live in the uk with my two children and work as a nurse.

I started scrapping 20 or so years ago (wow showing my age) but having kids and going to university later in life took over, however the past few years I started to get my inspiration back and created my Instagram page and started sharing my work.

I am so excited and grateful to be guest designer for White with 1 this month. Last year I was asked to be a creative guest for Comptoir du scrap which was also a fantastic opportunity.

I like painting and photography but my real passion is scrapbooking particularly pages and mini albums.

Here is link for Instagram page.

Thank you.

https://www.instagram.com/petramyrie/



Thank you so much for being our guest designer for June. It has been a real pleasure having you join us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.


No comments: