Saturday 22 May 2021

Our May guest ...

 Please welcome our very special guest designer,  Antonia Sherlockwith her delightful take on our colour and moodboard this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.


CRITERIA - Please use at least one of the following items from the moodboard:
Leaves - Alphas - Paint


Hi there! My name is Antonia and I live in the United Kingdom with my hubby and two kids. I started scrapbooking over ten years ago, to record the memories from my children’s early years…since then it has become a vital part of my life and daily routine, a source of therapy and escape! I am so excited to be guest designing for White with…1, as there was a time when me and white card stock did not get along at all! So I started playing along with the monthly challenges, just to train my eyes to get used to all that white space! In view of that, to be asked to be a guest designer for this particular blog is such an honour!

My Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-HOccRtkSHFci9DWHhWW9Q

My Instagram account: https://www.instagram.com/antsheartseggy/

My blog: HOME | chasingdaylight




Thank you so much for being our guest this month. It has been a pleasure having you part of the team.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.


No comments: