Thursday 22 April 2021

Our April guest ...

 Our nominated guest for April was unable to join us this month so I asked the lovely and very talented Karen Guy to step into the breach and she has done so wonderfully.

So please welcome our special guest designer, Karen Guy with her delightful take on our colour and sketch this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.





I live in the beautiful bayside suburb of Wynnum, Brisbane. I love scrapbooking, I also make all my own cards! I have four children and ten beautiful grandchildren, giving me plenty amazing snap shot moments to scrapbook. As travel has come to a halt I have enjoyed using all the memories of past holidays to complete Challenges and Cyber crops. These challenges keep me thinking all the time, I just love the fun and variety that they inspire in my creating!



Thank you so much for guesting with us Karen. It has been a real pleasure having you join us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.

No comments: