Monday 22 March 2021

Our March guest ...

Please welcome our special guest designer, April Izzard with her amazing take on our colour and moodboard this month. There is still time to play along with us - we'd love to see your entry.





I’m a married Mum of 5 children, 4 boys and one girl, from 35years old down to 16 years old, I have two beautiful grand daughters who are the loves of my life!

I started scrapbooking to create an album for when my oldest turned 21...I haven’t stopped!

I absolutely love scrapbooking and having so many children and of course my granddaughters there is always something to create.

Two years ago I purchased Just Add Flair and love creating flair sets, I sponsor many challenges as well as scrapbooking retreats, which gives me an excuse to book in about 4 a year because it’s business...right??!!

My business is very small but I love that I can create a layout and then choose a flair to go with it, I have over 800 designs to choose from...it’s going to take me a long time to use them all...but I’m going to give it my best shot!

I was very excited to be guest designer with the White With 1 March challenge, I hope you like my page.

Regards
April x

FB

Insta

Website



Thank you so much for being our guest this month. It has been a pleasure having you part of the team.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.


No comments: