Monday 22 February 2021

Our February guest ...

 Please welcome our special guest designer, Alison Bevis with her delightful take on our colour and sketch this month.




Hello, my name is Alison Bevis and I've recently started a new business, Craft Avenue Distribution. 

    Having been involved in various crafts I must say papercrafts are my favourite.. from Stampin' Up! classes to working & doing demo's at Kaisercraft Browns Plains, to arranging projects for UK magazines, and organising events from Bus Trips, Cruises to day events like Workshop Wonders plus being part owner of The Crafty Chain with my friend Shelley Mclean for 3 years - I've had the opportunity to be part of Design teams for Kaisercraft, Imaginarium Designs (chipboard) and Couture Creations plus various guest spots... and now a new challenge!!




Thank you so much for guesting with us Alison. It has been lovely to have you join us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you will do with our colour this month.



No comments: