Sunday 22 November 2020

Our November guest ...

Please welcome our wonderful guest designer, Heather Bensley, for November with her delightful Caramel Latte layout for this month.  


Hi everyone,

I am thrilled to be invited as the guest designer for White With 1 for November, with cozy inspiration coming from a Caramel Latte mood board.

I started Scrapbooking when my first grandchild was born and she will soon be celebrating her 18th birthday, how time flies when you're scrapping! I now have five gorgeous grandchildren and so have lots of inspiration to keep me going. My daughters keep me supplied with a plethora of delightful photos that seem to fit all scenarios.

I have seen a lot of changes in Scrapbooking since I started, not only in styles but also in materials and techniques, but it is still nice to find old papers and embellishments and mix them with exciting new pieces. I wouldn't describe myself as having any particular dominant style, instead preferring to just go with what I love at the time and having fun exploring new techniques that I would like to try.

I have met some amazing, inspiring and lovely people during my Scrapbooking journey. I have just retired (... this is my second attempt at retirement but this time I think it will stick!) and so now have lots of the rarest resource that scrappers covets, time!! And so now, in my little studio my husband has built me in our garden,  I love scrapping everyday, enjoying seeing my grandchildren smiling back at me from my pages.

Cheers and Happy Scrapping,

Heather


Many thanks for guesting with us this month Heather. It has been a delight having you join in with us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: