Thursday 22 October 2020

Our October guest ...

Please welcome our delightful guest designer, Amanda Moran, for October with her take on our colour and sketch for this month.  



Excited to be here at White with 1 as the guest designer for October - thanks for having me :)

I've been scrapping on and off since the early 2000's when my two adult daughters were much younger! I work full-time in government but with an empty nest I find plenty of time for crafting! I hadn't scrapped for a quite few years until recently when I was inspired by several of my scrapping friends who were busy creating during the pandemic!

I love the lifelong friendships I've made through scrapbooking. I have enjoyed some wonderful times with these women from all over Australia. They feature in the layouts I'm sharing with you this month! Preserving memories for future generations is a wonderful side benefit of scrapbooking! While I think my scrapping style is pretty vanilla, I do prefer bright colours.

If you visit my Instagram
(https://www.instagram.com/scrapmanda/) you'll see my other crafty love - hooking with yarn (crochet).





Thank you so very much for being part of the team this month. It has been a pleasure having you join in with us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: