Tuesday 22 September 2020

Our September guest ...

Please welcome our delightful guest designer, Tracey Beer, for September with her take on our colour and moodboard for this month.  



Hi everyone. I’m so excited to be here. 

I live in Melbourne and work full time as a Detective with Victoria Police. I’m a mother, scrapbooker and love to travel (staying safe at home now though). 

I’ve been scrapping for about 16 years and my 20 year old son was my greatest source of inspiration until he became photo phobic about 6 years ago. He now has a delightful girlfriend so photos have started to flow again! As a former fitter and turner familiar with technical drawings, when I first started scrapping I favoured a very graphic style and struggled to even place my photo on an angle. My style has evolved and I’m a big fan of mixed media. It’s still rare though that I place my photo on an angle!



Tracey, thank you so very much for being part of the team this month. We have loved having you join in with us.

Remember ...

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: