Wednesday 22 July 2020

Our July guest ...

Please welcome our delightful guest designer for July, Lizzy Crust with her take on our colour and moodboard for this month.  This is such a gorgeous page - I just love the delicate layering and all the little touches.




Hi there! I am so excited to share with you this month as Guest Designer for White with One scrapbooking challenge with the delicious color of Cranberry Craze. 

I have been scrapbooking since 2006 and I have a blog where I share my creating called  Crumbs of Creativity and here is a link to my blog    http://crumbsofcreativity.blogspot.com/ . I like creating for online challenges and have made lots of crafty friends along the way!

I am Mum to 4 with 3 partners added into our family and one Darling Grand Daughter who I love to feature in my layouts. Scrapbooking is my therapy and escape and I also enjoy getting out in my garden. I guess in both places I can indulge in my love of flowers.!!




Thank you so very much for joining us as guest designer this month Lizzy.  It has been wonderful having you join us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: