Monday 22 June 2020

Our June guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer for June, the lovely Kamila all the way from beautiful Poland with her take on our colour and sketch for this month.  I really love how she has put this page together while still using predominantly white.




Hello everyone! My name is Kamila, I live with my son and husband in a quite small village in Poland. We have four cats and three dogs. I like taking pictures that I can use later in my works, so I have lot of material to scrap :)

I love all kinds of handicrafts - I scrap, create jewelry (bead embroidery), mixed media and art journaling. I have been fascinated by collage lately. Where do I get inspiration from? From everywhere, but mainly from the environment - there are so many colors, textures and images that can inspire you to create.

I really like all kinds of colors, especially shades of blue and turquoise, so it was quite the challenge for me to make a layout using manly white for this month.

If you want to see more of my work or just say hello you can find me on a few social media.

blog: https://kuferpelenskarbow.wordpress.com
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kuferpelenskarbow/
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMi7JN4QSIASPs60NdkGVRw
instagram: @kuferpelenskarbow

Thank you Jane and WW1 for having me as June Guest Designer.




Thank you so very much for joining us as guest designer this month Kamila.  It has been our total pleasure having you guest with us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: