Friday 22 May 2020

Our May guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer for May, Debra Beer from Australia with her beautiful take on our colour scheme and moodboard for this month.






My name is Debra Beer, I live in the beautiful Hunter Valley in NSW.


I have 2 beautiful daughters and 4 amazing grandchildren aged between 1 and 8.

My partner and I love to travel, and I love taking photos. I have been scrapping for over 20 years now and I love it. 






Thank you so very much for joining us as guest designer this month Debra.  It has been lovely having you join us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: