Wednesday 22 April 2020

Our April guest ...

Firstly don't forget to come and join us over 24th to 26th APRIL for a CYBER CROP on our White with 1 Facebook page.

Please welcome our lovely guest designer for April,  Kristina Wurmbrand from Switzerland with her amazing take on our colour scheme and sketch for this month.



Courtesy of PAGE MAPS

My name is Kristina, I am a mother of two children and an enthusiastic do-it-yourselfers.

The photographs from my family inspired me to do this. Scrapbooking is the best way to e.g. capture photos, children's drawings and memorable events by adding lovely details, symbols, texts, notes, stories, etc. A lot of additional information for future generations can be captured with a photo.

I got interested in this hobby even before my son was born and have been practicing this craft for over ten years. I prefer to do "traditional scrapbooking". I also enjoy designing my own postcards. It is form me a kind of meditation and therapy to work with colors and textures. The mixed media techniques allows you to get a lot of interesting and exciting results by simply trying them out.

"Get inspired and inspire others"

You can find more of my arts and works at larucraft.com




Thank you so very much for joining us as guest designer Kristina.  It has been a total pleasure having you part of the team this month. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: