Monday 23 March 2020

Our March guest ...

Please welcome our lovely guest designer for March, Sonia Lanosch, with her delightful take on our colour scheme and moodboard for this month.


I have always wanted to do a craft but being visually impaired I found it hard to find something that I could see to do at the level I wanted to achieve. 6 years ago, my sister took me to a card making class, and I have never looked back. I just love it! Unlike most people who can see all the detail, my work is based not just on what I can see but very much on feel and touch and my other senses, including my gut feelings.

After putting my hand to card making and then designing my own cards the next progression has been off the page projects where I have been able to express a different side of myself. I am now really enjoying experimenting with layouts in my own unique way. I love inspirational messages that can touch you and help you remember the little things. I feel all my designs can be adapted to include a photo.

Thank you so much for asking me to be a Guest Designer this month. X Sonia


Instagram – #soniaspapertrail



 It has been a total pleasure having you join us Sonia.  Your work is just beautiful and a real inspiration to all of us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: