Saturday 22 February 2020

Our February Guest ...

Please welcome Karen Brierley (Australia) as our February guest designer, with her beautiful layout based on our colour scheme and sketch this month.



Thank you so much for the guest spot at White... with 1. About me: I live in a semi-rural area on bush acreage in South East Queensland with my husband, dog, and an assortment of chickens and Australian wildlife. I also have a teenage daughter who has recently ventured out into the adult world on her own.

I enjoy sharing my scrapping creations online with like-minded people. Scrap challenges motivate me and give me focus. My favourite techniques are machine stitching and doodling, and you'll usually see one or the other on my pages. If you take a peek at my blog you can see my current and previous creations.

www.beingkaren.blogspot.com



Thank you so much for stepping into the breach as our guest this month Karen.  It has been a total pleasure having you join us. 


Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: