Wednesday 22 January 2020

Our January Guest ...

Please welcome Wendy Crowe (USA) as our very first guest designer for 2020, with her delightful layout based on our colour scheme and moodboard this month.



Hello!  My name is Wendy Crowe and I am so excited to be a Guest Designer here.  I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years now.  I consider myself to be a simple scrapper but I do like to try out new techniques here and there.

My main subjects are my 3 kids, son-in-law and my incredibly patient, understanding and supportive husband.  My biggest motivations are always sketch challenges, mood boards and color palettes.

Thank you again for this wonderful opportunity!







Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Wendy.  It has been a real pleasure having you join us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: