Friday 22 November 2019

Our November Guest ...

Please welcome Cathy Lu (Taiwan) as our guest designer for November, with her gorgeous layout based on our colour scheme and moodboard this month.


We hope you like our inclusion of a mood board to help inspire you ... we'd love to see some element or idea (think shapes, textures, theme) taken from here to add to your page. 




Hi, My name is Cathy and I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband and 20 year old daughter.
I started with crafting when my daughter became interested in making cards. When I found out about scrapbooking 6 years ago that quickly became my new passion! Then I always want to spend more time for scrapbooking. I think this is perfect way to save memories from our daily life.

I'm so excited to be guest designer for White With 1 this month! 


Here is my Blog: http://cat677c.pixnet.net/blog , Instagram : cat677c,  Please feel free to check it out.



1017-SNS#186.JPG

SID Sep.JPG

2019 09 作品集_190922_0024.jpg

Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Cathy.  It has been our pleasure to have you join us. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.


No comments: