Sunday 22 September 2019

Our September guest ...

Please welcome as our guest designer for September,  Sue Allen (UK) with her gorgeous layout based on our RAINBOW colour scheme this month.



Hi, I am Sue Allen and I am so happy to be a guest designer for the September  White with  1 mood board. 

I live in Godalming in the south of England with my husband of 42 years.  We have 2 children and 4 grandchildren, all of whom feature in my layouts.

I have always been involved in craft from sewing, lacemaking, knitting and card making  but was introduced to Scrapbooking about 14 years ago and haven't looked back.  My style has changed over the years from very basic, mainly plain cardstock to today's love of mixed media, ephemera and my Cameo die cutting machine. 
I love challenges and online scrapping events and try to join in whenever I can.  White with 1 is perfect for me as it really does challenge me to move out of my comfort zone with sketches and mood boards and white space.

I hope you enjoy my page and can find some inspiration for your own pages.

Instagram:  sukyallen_grandma




Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Sue and showing us all your lovely work. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: