Thursday 22 August 2019

Our August guest ...


Please welcome as our guest designer for August Jane Taylor (UK) with her gorgeous layout based on our PURPLE colour scheme and sketch this month.



I'm so thrilled to be Guest Designing at White With 1 this month.

I'm from the UK and have been crafting for ever and scrapbooking for about 10 years. I started my scrapbook journey as a way to record my family history, then moved on to holiday albums and now document just about everything in my everyday life. It helps to have five adorable grandchildren to fill my pages!

I love to start from a sketch and nearly always include patterned papers, trios of embellishments and that all important journalling. I love scrapbooking as I get to keep all my hard work and hope that one day in the future my descendants will enjoy looking, reading and enjoying my albums as much as I do.





Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Jane and showing us your lovely work. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.


No comments: