Monday 22 July 2019

Our July Guest ...

Please welcome as our guest designer for July, Jackie Edwards from the UK with her delightful layout based on our MARINE GREEN colour and moodboard.








Hi! My name is Jackie Edwards and I live in Southend-on-Sea, Essex in the UK.

I am a widow but have a wonderful daughter and three beautiful grandchildren who are mostly the subjects of my layouts.  I have been scrapping for over ten years now. I discovered scrapbooking when I was on holiday in America when my first Grandchild was about a year old and my style has changed many times over the years. I am very lucky to have my own craft room and because I am now retired, I can scrap all day and not have to clear everything away!


I have always been involved with craft in some form – sewing, cross-stitch, cards, altered art (I love Tim Holtz!) but seem to return to scrapbooking every time. My best buy a few years ago was my Craft Robo and this has helped me with titles and images on many  occasions….I now have a Cameo too which means I can now cut 12x12 files!!


I very much enjoy entering challenges because they give me the starting point for a layout, whether it’s a sketch or other criteria……..although the end result doesn’t always reflect the original design or intention! LOL I don’t know what I would do now if I didn’t scrap!!!


I was very pleased to be asked to be GDT this month and hope that my layouts might give you some inspiration for this months challenge!


Please visit my blog - Jack in the Box







Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Jackie and showing us your lovely work. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: