Saturday 22 June 2019

Our June guest ...

Our International winner from April was unable to join us as our guest this month so instead I have asked the super talented Annemarie Caister from New Zealand to step in for June and she certainly has gone above and beyond with her absolutely adorable layout based on our current colour and sketch.





I am excited to have been asked to be a Guest Designer at White...With 1 this month.

I'm a South African-born Kiwi and have been scrapbooking for 15+ years. I emigrated with my husband and son 10 years ago to Christchurch, New Zealand and have continued my passion. I owned a scrapbook shop in SA and designed kits and taught classes for my shop - my dream job! I was a finalist in a competition called "Cream of the Crop" and my work was published in a beautiful book. I love using sketches and mood boards as a starting point, my style is clean and uncluttered and I have to add flowers to all my layouts, even masculine ones! I have been experimenting out of my comfort zone more recently with water colouring and mixed media.

My blog details are : caistercrafts.blogspot.com



Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Annemarie and showcasing some of your gorgeous work. 


Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.

No comments: