Friday 22 February 2019

Our February guest ...

Please welcome Anna (Poland) as our guest designer for February with her layout based on our VIVID RED colour.



My name is Anna and I'm from Poland. In the Internet I'm known as mina juveler.. 

I'm a scrapbooking addict for over 6 years. I love mixed media, and experimentig ('let's see what happens if I mix all those things together'). I also love black&white (or only black) and everything that shines and glitters. Favourite medium? Black gesso. Everything looks better with black gesso. Flowers,hearts, papers and embellishments in a romantic style? Only if I can paint it with black gesso first. I create mainly layouts, art journal and altered art. Sometimes a card or two may happen, but I'm not really a card type of person.

You can find my works at minajuveler.blogspot.com 



Thank you so much for joining us as our guest this month Anna and showcasing your gorgeous work. 

Remember ....

You still have plenty of time until the end of the month to upload your own take on our challenge. All details are on the blog sidebar. We'd love to see what you can do with our colour this month.






No comments: